Monday, March 02, 2015

Learning from the Humble D Flip Flop

I was lamenting to a friend the other day how unproductive I am without the infrastructure of a big company. One thing an IC designer misses is the standard-cell libraries you get for free when you're with an established house. So, my current endeavours calling for a D-Flip-flop with asynchronous reset, I googles and gets this :


So, after reading this, I'd say : "Del Greco : More Harm Than Good". Why would you put something up like this in the age of LTspice, when you can get your TA or whoever to check it out? See how the thing simulates :

Crap! But, as George would read out, Prof. Del Greco is truly and utterly guilty of nothing more than trying to do his duty under difficult circumstances. Here's a class act :


No comments: