Wednesday, December 19, 2018

After Jason Hanson, What?

Survive Like a Spy is Ok. Cute - Like Clint Emerson's work.

Try getting your hands on Spy Combatives. It's good to know how to be able deescalate situations. You know how annoying some immature coworkers can be :) The co-author trained with Chuck Norris for 36 years!

SOE Close Combat Syllabus taught by badass Brits :) : http://www.gunthorp.com/Close%20Combat%20Syllabus.pdf

Get Tough by W. E. Fairbairn

The best of Jason Hanson :

How do you keep your identity private?


Did you use TOR in relation to your work? How can you assure your identity will not be discovered when navigating an open web or deep website using Tor/Tails (say, by an ISP, man in the middle, or an attack from the server designed to reveal your identity)?
Hanson: “I do use a VPN on my computer. I stay out of any places where I’m worried I will be discovered. Truthfully, I’m much more worried about my physical safety and making sure people can’t find me, which is why I have nothing delivered to my house (I use a UPS store as my address) and why my driver’s license and my car registration, etc. all have the UPS store address.

You can use an LLC or a Trust to buy your house. (And have the LLC address be your P.O. Box or UPS store address).”

What John and Hector (code name for the Korean professor who know the Hungarians) accomplished :

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a064354.pdf : Army Missile Research and Development Command : Holographic Optics for Missile Guidance Systems. B Guether and C Leonard. Who are these geniuses? The tech material reads like Walter Scott for me! Poetry! On page 1, they misspell the former Duke Professor's name … it is Guenther.. I don't recall watching anything before on YT with an awe-inspired jaw-gape.

BTW, what does spymaster (well, with six kids, how do you choose to be a spy in the first place - don't you want to be there for your kids and NOT put your life on the line?) keep in his bugout bag :

  1. A tomahawk (ensure the bag, fully loaded, is less than 25 lbs he says)
  2. A kukri (dagger)
  3. Collapsible backback (nice, a bag within a bag)
  4. Survival blaze - firestarter ($5)
  5. Survfilter - world's best water filter unless you go look at what the Israelis have ($99)
  6. Tourniquet
  7. First-aid kit
  8. Tube tent
  9. Bic lighters
  10. Paper map
  11. Food (survival food - just add water)
  12. Pancho (deal with rain)
  13. Knives - NOC
  14. Mess kit (pots,pans, silverware) for food prep
  15. Water purification kit (Chlor-flocc)
  16. Versa knife
  17. Multi-tool
  18. Matches (multiple ways to start a fire)
  19. Gun oil
  20. Scalpel. 
  21. Flashlight
  22. Dryer lint
  23. Bandana
  24. Emergency drinking water pouch.
  25. Emergency blanket
  26. Medical tape

No comments: