Sunday, June 25, 2023

Top the FBI. How Would YOU Catch a Chinese Industrial Spy?

The standard MO seems to be to lure the target to Europe or some country we're friendly with. In this case, the honeypot, the Chinese GE engineer who was lured to China to meet his handler, was confronted by the FBI and agreed to turn double and worked with the FBI to lure Xu, his handler to Europe. "I'm too busy right now and they want me to travel to Europe." did the trick. If he had said to come to the US, it would have been a giveaway.

They had to use the third country route to get that Russian arms dealer they eventually traded for the basketball player stuck in a Russian jail on a cannabis charge I believe.

Sadly, for Xu, not ensuring that his info was accessible only by him turned his organization and attention to detail against him. 😊

213

Thoughts

Agitated [Feeling agitated in the past couple days.
Feeling like I am abandoned by the whole world. Work, relationships. and money are not going in the right direction.
Starting with work. I have been with ZHA for more than a decade, but ZHA has turned hostile on me and ZHA is now tight with TENG.
What a joke. I think, my relationship with him will never be the same again. We will be using each other to our own ends. I will not help him
anymore. It’s whatever now. Have a leader like this, what’s the point?
Talking about relationship, <> a does not even bother to talk to me. she wouldn‘t even return my text messages. Break up is real. if people
don‘t talk about relationship, then what to talk about? She wouldn't even initiate a conversation with me. We will not be the same as we were.
Lastly. talk about investment. I lost so much in the stock market I got myself into this financial hole. 1 did it to myself.
Sigh, not going to talk about these anymore. Feeling so bad
When is the end?]

5/19/2017

219

Thoughts

The big cat fight between ZHA and CHEN is now on! Watching the show!

5/4/2017

221

Thoughts

Heard from CNN today that: l. ZHA prepared to arrange TENG and the girl from Pingtai to go out 2. ZHA prepared to participate in the
technology work I had no idea of the above mentioned things. Ridiculous. Promised with CHAI that we would not participate. We would just
watch what’s going to happen.

5/3/2017

223

Thoughts

Relationship with ZHA has dropped to freezing point. ZHA undermined me. I need to adjust my mindset.

4/28/2017

227

Work

Evening, the core members of the Division held banquet for Technology Division. WANG Fenxiang, old QIAN, sister DING. and CHAI
attended.

4/26/2017

231

Work

Evening, held banquet with ZHA for YIN and YIN’s wife.

4/22/2017

244

Thoughts

ZHA rejected a receipt. [ZHA rejected a meal receipt today. Rebuked CHAI Meng. The ingratitude person like him is shameless. Will
revenge]

3/27/2017

251

Work

Training for Deputy Division Director position at Beijing. Attended with JIANG Xiaojian.

3/20/2017

255

Work

Meeting with Sixth Bureau.

3/14/2017

256

Work

Business trip to Beijing, Industry Meeting. With ZHA, CHAI and WANG.

3/13/2017

259

Work

Held banquet for JIN Quanynan and LA] Jizhou. ZHA, WANG Cheng, and CHAI attended.

3/10/2017

261

Work

Noon, held banquet for DING, HU, and WANG Han with CHAI and Guozhi.

3/8/2017

265

Work

Noon, dined with little SONG, XIE Fei, CHAI, LI, and WANG. Bade farewell for SONG.

2/27/2017


No comments: