Sunday, September 14, 2008

More from Jay

Jury selection started in the OJ Simpson robbery trial yesterday. I just hope this trial isn't going to be divisive. Remember, the last time white people thought one thing, black people thought another thing and Michael Jackson - he didn't know what to think.

OJ was furious. He told the judge flat out - "Your H, I'm a murderer not a thief."

Let's talk to Kim Jong Il. Kim are you there? I'm here Jay. Let me ask you this - are there any benefits to dying? Well, I was finally able to get out of my cellphone contract. Son of a b!

Obama campaign is having trouble meeting its fundraising goals. In fact, Obama now says he will take change. He's willing to accept change.

Kim Jong Il hasn't been seen for 6 months. There are two possibilities - he's either in poor health or he's got a show on NBC.

No comments: