Saturday, February 27, 2016

Informing, Not Bragging

I am a design lead building custom integrated circuits for Apple Inc.

My first Thunderbolt product TPS22980 just ramped to production for the mass market as an A0. It has already sold millions.

The design cycle of my second product as design lead just completed with the largest wafer chip scale package ever designed for production at Texas Instruments. In contains a dc-dc power converter, high voltage and bandwidth power amplifier, and large digital core. It went to production as an A0.

A third product Thunderbolt product TPS22985 with original circuits I designed has ramped to production as an A0.

During four years in the group, three Apple products went to production as an A0, and I was the design lead for two of them. The third product that went to production as an A0 was a simple metal spin.

No comments: