Saturday, January 25, 2020

John Kiriakou : What I Learned in Prison

Some good stuff, but, you can't help thinking in your head, "John, when will you ever grow up?"

Even though I haven't been able to take or at least complete any classes since I got to prison, I have learnt a lot. Among the things one can learn are how to cook methamphetamine, how to smuggle drugs across international borders without getting caught, how to steal food from the cafeteria and then cook an entire meal using only a live electrical wire and a garbage can full of water, how to make contraband cigarettes using chewing tobacco spat out by prison guards, dried and rolled with toilet paper, how to self-medicate using home remedies and over-the-counter concoctions in lieu of real medical care, how to set up a Ponzi scheme and how to defraud mortgage companies and the department of Housing and Urban Development - another prisoner-led class. So, at the end of the day, I guess I have been educated in prison.

Dumbass, why didn't you use what the CIA taught you, while you were still in the CIA?:)

* Know your enemy
* Adapt to your environment - blend in and don't stand out

No comments: