Thursday, February 05, 2015

The Best Salesman In the World

Kaufman is new in town and looking for a job. He goes to a cloth merchant.
I am new in town. Let me sell your wares.
We don't need more salesmen now.
I am the best salesman in the world. Give me something to sell and you can hire me if I succeed.
Okay, I have a set of trouser pieces. You can try your best with them.
Kaufman comes back in a week and says, I realized I'm only the second best salesman in the world. The best one is the one who sold you these pieces.

BTW, one guy once advised me to read Og Mandino's book, "The Greatest Salesman in the World."

If you want to jump straight to the scrolls, they are here. Instructions are in the first scroll..

http://mnsales.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Og-Mandino-10-Scrolls.pdf

No comments: