Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Little Learning Every Day

http://www.ted.com/talks/russell_foster_why_do_we_sleep.html

  • Brush your teeth at least 30 minutes before you head to bed - you don't want to be in a brightly lit bathroom cleaning your teeth just before bed.
  • Reduce your light level 30 minutes before bedtime - get adjusted for dreamy land.
  • If you're waking up because the alarm goes off, you're not getting enough sleep.
  • My resolution - from now on, I'll be in Airplane mode while I sleep - I use my smartphone as an MP3 player in bed. Shame :)
In case you didn't know already, your phone charges much faster if it's in Airplane mode - so that's one more reason :) Things I can't do without - the blue blocking glasses and f.lux.

If Russel Foster doesn't teach you much, you can try Matt Walker on Masterclass

No comments: