Friday, August 16, 2013

Where You Should Get Your News

Cording to Trevor Blake, you should only get your news from :

John Pilger (Ozzie) and Greg Palast (who also made Bush Family Fortunes)

Excerpt from Palast :

Dear Mr. Martin,
I have a 16-year old son. I cannot imagine losing him because some beast decided to play Lone Ranger.
And so, with cautious humility, I make this suggestion, this plea.
Sue the beast. You must.
I understand you are reluctant to launch another painful trial of uncertain outcome and cost, monetary and emotional. And I know a money judgment won't bring your son home.
But imagine this: George Zimmerman gets a half-million-dollar book deal and $25,000 a pop to appear at gun shows - plus a fee to put his name on a 9mm semi-automatic. The 'Zimmerman Protector.'

Good to see Brit humour is still alive and kicking..

No comments: